(I’m sorry in advance for the whining.)
Are people idiots? Seriously.
In our 9-unit complex we’ve had the following problems in the past year+:
* someone dumped two bags of cement down the drain wherein lies the pump to keep the garage from flooding
* someone had been feeding the local cats to ensure our pet problem
* someone (probably the philantropist who had been feeding the cats) tied open the humane trap so the cats could get in, eat, and leave while our landlords paid rent on a glorified feeder
* someone broke the lock to tamper -several times- with the timed lights in the garage
* someone keeps inviting their friends to park in the garage in such a way that it makes it virtually impossible for me to get in or out
* now that the cats are no longer using the lavender beds in front of my door as a litter box (most of them are up for adoption at the Pasadena Humane Society — they’re cute, please take them home!) my neighbours are using it as an ash tray.